I can’t believe another birthday has came and went! My 25th year was full of adventures, blessings and some pretty big changes! I don’t have any big plans for my birthday since this time of year is always so chaotic for me, but I’ll probably just have a nice dinner out with the hubby! Since I just turned 26, I wanted to share 26 random facts about me that you might not know. I love learning a little more about the ladies behind my favorite blogs, so I’m hoping that you’ll enjoy reading these little facts about me! Without further ado…
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Taletini black raspberry chocolate chip gelato.
- My favorite condiment ketchup or honey mustard, I could eat it on anything!!
- My favorite household chore is cleaning the toilet (there’s just something so satisfying about it, my least favorite is vacuuming!)
- My favorite TV shows would be Friends, Gilmore Girls, Boy Meets World and Pretty Little Liars
- I had two imaginary friends as a child.Their names were Burp and Duh. They were both purple with green hair and we loved to color! ( I was a very strange kid.)
- I am not a morning person, it usually takes two alarms to wake me up.
- Summer used to be my favorite season but recently it’s changed to autumn.
- 99 percent of the time, my hands and feet are ice cold.
- The diamond in my wedding ring is from my mom’s wedding ring.
- Right now my obsession is matte liquid lipsticks, I can’t get enough of them!!
- I hate automatic toilets and lights, they never work for me!
- I love musicals! A few of my favorites are: Hamilton, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera and An American in Paris.
- I have Omphalophobia, which is a fear of belly buttons.
- For my 7th birthday my dad bought me a dutch rabbit and we named him Dutchy!
- I met my husband when I was 13 years old. He’s always been my best friend.
- I went to college and got my degree in Early Childhood Education.
- I’ve never had a traffic violation.
- I love packing and planning for trips!
- I used to have the biggest crush on Clay Aiken. I even had a life-sized poster of him. *face palm*
- I got to swim with dolphins this year and cross something off my bucket list!
- I collect Starbucks mugs from the places we travel.
- I love photo booths
- My siblings and I are all adopted.
- After Brian proposed to me and I said yes, later that night I had to have him repeat everything again because I was just so excited I couldn’t remember.
- I’m obsessed with everything 90’s: fashion, music, ect.
- This year I’ve really learned how to embrace change from new hairstyle to a new job. I’m excited to see what things my 26th year has for me.
Thanks for taking the time to read a few random facts about me!